Ir al contenido principal

POST Nº1: A COUNTRY YOU´D LIKE TO VISIT

 One country I would like to visit would be China because I love its culture and language, I even know how to speak it.

I would like to go the Great Wall of China and the city of Harbin in winter because a lot of snow falls and its citizens make great buildings like castles, houses, animals, etc. and it is something very beautiful to see.

In addiction to the great technological advances that this big territory possesses, with makes it a futuristic city in spite of the strong censorship imposed by the Chinese Communist Party on its citizens.





Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

POST Nº4: HOBBIES

 One of the hobbies I like to do when I have free time is to spend hours on YouTube or Netflix, watching any series or movie that appears in the recommendations, before the pandemic I used to go many times to the movies, even going to 2 shows a day when the premieres were good, in a movie theater I became a platinum customer because of the frequency in which I went, getting great discounts and promotions. Another activity I like to do is to watch and play with my pets and birds in their daily lives, either when I feed them, when I walk them, when they are free, I do it when I have a lot of tension or stress and it helps me to clear and relax my mind. What changed the most during the confinement was the amount of time you have without doing anything, time that you can dedicate to enrich yourself, either intellectually, sports, cultural, catch up with novels that you had pending. At least in my case I play online games and there is one that obsesses me whose name is League of Legends...

POST Nº8: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

 I found it a very interesting career, it shows you how issues are addressed in the creation of public policies, laws, the functioning of leaders and candidates, as they must follow a series of guidelines in an informal and formal way, being the formal way is written in the constitution. The use of blogs seems to me something interesting because in a virtual way it allows you to relate and share with other students, because as we are in a online semester it is more difficult to see and know each other and with the use of blogs it is possible to maintain and create that interaction. One of the aspects that I would like to improve would be my pronunciation and comprehension because sometimes when I translate in English in my mind I understand something completely different from what was written but it is something strange because when I listen I do not have that problem , a solution that occurs to me would be to continue reading in English and try to talk to native speakers because t...

POSTNº7: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAM

 Our career in public administration is mainly about how the State treats the people and the feedback that the people give to the State, be it in the creation of laws, social projects, institutions, public enterprises and others. Where we as public officials must do everything in our power to solve the problems of the people. About the opportunity of studies, I would have liked to improve the bases of research, learn to developed more techniques and with more practices oriented to our future work, I mean mix between theory and practice, as in my years of career I have experienced that they see only the theoretical and time later the practical, which makes confusion in some students, as I think they should go hand in hand and not a semester or a year later. These last weeks have been terrible for me, too much stress, too much working too little time to do all the tasks, so I do not have much time to rest and sleep, making this last week I can only sleep 3 to 4 hours a day, but at le...